Important Features to Consider When Buying a Home
Each of your answers will rank differently from other buyers. Now is the chance to think seriously about this category of questions. The goal is to make the process of shopping and finding your perfect home as thorough as possible. Broker FARR is a market expert, and once we learn what is important to you, then finding your dream home becomes simple.
• Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
• Where is the home situated – Looking for a cul-de-sac location? Close to the main streets, down a private road, a house set-back from the street, or near a school or park?
• What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How about a single story or two-story home?
• How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
• Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
• The kitchen layout – considered the heart of the home and very important to most everyone.
• Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for? What are you use to or imagining – an inside or outside seating area?
• What size of lot are you envisioning? Do you want an open yard, pool, or a larger lot with space between your neighbors?
• Looking for specific community features? A gated or guard gate type of community?
• Condition of the home – Do you want something move-in ready or do you have access or ability to complete cosmetic repairs and/or upgrades?
• Have you determined a price range to start in or have you consulted a lender to determine the best price range for your desired budget?
Searching for your dream home use to be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient! So, let’s go shopping!