How to Capture Attention when Selling Your Home
The home shopping process is fast-paced and image-oriented to capture important views. First impressions are ever so important in today’s media. Every piece of information about your home, from the flyers and brochures to specific paragraphs in the Multiple Listing Service, a rich presence online, or a targeted post on a social platform, each must show your property in the best possible way.
The marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. I have the network, the skills, and the experience to do this.
Advertising Methods Include:
• For Sale Sign at the property
• Social Media campaigns in your local area
• Buyer and Brokerage email campaigns
• Online platforms –
• Custom mailers around the neighborhood
• Property information sheets at Open House
• Website listing or a dedicated channel
• Social Media postings of the home’s features
• Local MLS Syndication to Real Estate Portals
• Open Houses held for the Public / for Broker Previews / and Private Showings when requested